Magdalena Hawley is committed to protecting her customers’ personal information.
This policy is provided for your information and doesn’t limit or exclude your rights under the Privacy Act 1993
What information do we collect?We collect information from you when you register on our site, request a trial, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
When purchasing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- TO PERSONALISE YOUR EXPERIENCE. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- TO IMPROVE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. We continually strive to improve in all areas. Information and feedback gathered enables us to effectively do this.
- TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent; other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service required.
- TO ADMINISTER A CONTEST, PROMOTION, SURVEY OR OTHER SITE FEATURE
- TO SEND PERIODIC EMAILS. Your contact details may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your purchase, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates etc. NB. If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further emails from us, we include an unsubscribe option at the bottom of each newsletter.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a purchase or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server for all supplied sensitive or credit. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Access to your informationYou can request to access all Personal Information or Trade Information we hold about you and ask us to correct it if it is wrong. If we believe your personal information is correct. we will attach your request to the file. To request any information we may be holding please contact us by ringing 0449076950 or emailing email@example.com. Any access request which involves significant work or which we reasonably believe to be vexatious (for example, unnecessary repeated requests over a short time frame) may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, but we require those parties to agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable bulk visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Magdalena Hawley / firstname.lastname@example.org / 044 907 6950